We've hustled to get these out. If you are US based, today (May 18) is the last day to get yours on time using First Class shipping. You may choose Priority Shipping at checkout between now and the 2359 CDT May 20th. Due to the massive amount of requests for further info, please read the FAQ below.
Fresh from Ethan Van Sciver’s popular YouTube channel ComicArtistPro Secrets comes this beautiful shirt for the disaffected fan. Sick of the soy? Boycotting the upcoming sci-fi blockbuster epic? Let them know with this SOYLO: A SOY WARS STORY t-shirt!
Printed on a black Next Level 100% cotton unisex tee, available S-3XL, or on Gildan 4X and 5X.
Note that upgrades to this design may result in up to a 2 week delay to your order!
Guys, the demand is great. We are going to set up an FAQ now because we've received a LOT of questions. We'll add to it as we get more questions.
1) US shipping: if you order after the 18th but before the 21st, you'll probably be OK if you pay extra for Priority shipping. The USPS has, in fact, improved its service, but they love their money.
2) International orders. International priority rates are expensive. The first class rates are already high enough--no way in hell it costs that much to ship a little t-shirt on a big airplane with lots of way more expensive stuff, but we sure have to pay like it does. We can't do much about that since we are not a huge multinational conglomerate with billions of dollars in shipping contracts. We're a small biz, and while we punch above our weight in terms of quality and responsiveness, we can't do much about the shipping costs. If you think they are excessive, email us anyway--there are a few countries that don't have lower-rate first-class options but our shipping matrix is kinda complex, so we have to know where the problem is to find it and fix it.
That said, if you order (or have ordered) with the obscenely high international priority rates, we WILL prioritize your order to try to get it to you by the 25th. We can't guarantee that. Just don't even try after the 15th, though. If you know your country's customs office is kind of nightmarish to deal with and often delays stuff...like most customs offices are...you might be better off paying the standard rate and waiting it out. This product launch is the shortest notice with which we have ever launched a product. But we love you and want to make you happy. As such, if you are an international purchaser--regardless of the shipping method you chose--who placed an order before 10:37 PM Central Time on May 11th 2018 (i.e., the time we started this FAQ), -and- your order does not arrive by or on the 25th we'll give you a 20% discount on your next order from us. We've heard rumors of something like a cybernetic frog? If you qualify, just contact us with your order number and we'll issue you a unique discount for your next run with us. We know you'll be back.
3) All inquiries and customer service requests should be emailed here.
4) Sizing! Click here and scroll down until you see the graphic that says "Next Level 3600." That's the base product info. The Gildan 4X and 5X tees tend to be generously cut. Also, note that if you order 4X-Tall or 5X-Tall, you'll likely receive Port Authority or another brand instead. T-shirts are a complicated business. You have no idea the lengths we go to get high quality specialty sizes.
5) Upgrade Info is found under each possible selection here. No, you may not combine upgrades at this time. Again, t-shirts are a complicated business. Check out this blog post. Also, with regard to that blog post...one purchaser of this design was the first overseas buyer to order a USA Made Upgrade. We'll send you a little something extra just for making that statement obsolete. Thank you from the USA!
6) UPGRADES: We know, we said the upgrade will probably delay your order (see above). We aren't lying. Fortunately we had some extras on hand, and we are working with our suppliers to rush us the blanks for your upgrades. If you order a tee with an upgrade by Wednesday, May 16th, odds are pretty good we'll get you covered.